Friday, September 10, 2010
the next great game
Globaloria is coming along great. Ive pretty much got the hang of every thing. I'm now getting closer to that time to start my game. It may look like I'm doing nothing but I'm working really hard playing games to learn useful tips for when its time for me to make a game of my own. The only thing I am certain of right now is that I'm going to make a game that has something to do with technology. But out of all the games i have played this week the strategy games have definitely been the best. They were the most educational and they were the funnest, and that's what games are all about is being fun and appealing to people. So i just want to make a game that every one will enjoy playing as much as i have enjoyed playing to learn this week. When we get the game out and playable i hope every one has fun playing it : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I might beg to differ about you working hard. No learning log updates since August? Template answers are one word in most cases. Blog posts have no images and/or video. You are in class for 90 minutes instead of 45. Let's see now. What might that mean? How can you change that? Maybe we should discuss this soon.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog.(:
ReplyDeletebut is "funnest" a word?
Dylan, "funnest" is not a word. We've moved on, but you evidently have not. You should have two more blog posts on your site. One with an introduction of you and your links as a link list that you're going to use in your game and a blog post about your mini game project. Do you have any idea where these are? Try to find them soon please. I do notice the nice additions to your site, the music and the poll and the games! I voted. Nice job on those:)
ReplyDeleteIts cool that you already have a good idea on what kind of game you would like to make. One of the best ways to get ideas for your game is like you said, sampling many different games. Once you get into it, you can review the script from those kinds of games to see how they work and incorporate it into your own game.
ReplyDelete