Thursday, September 2, 2010

globaloria

         This is my first year with globaloria so I am trying to figure out all of the basics.
I'm not sure what kind of game I'm going to make I just hope that a lot of people of like it.
I'm excited to get my game done. So far with globaloria I have had a good time. Some of the stuff has been a little bit complicated. Now that I've been using it for a couple weeks I am getting better at adding and changing information.

      Its important to keep in mind that everyone in the world can look at anything you post on the Internet. so you don't want to post anything that you don't want anybody else to see. and after it has been posted on the Internet theres no way to get it to go away.



http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/commonsense/         <------------ internet safety video

No comments:

Post a Comment