Monday, September 27, 2010

Mini game


I dont mind playing games in my spare time. Its actually pretty fun, but I usually dont have very much extra time on my hands to play internet games. When I am playing games though I dont really care what kind  of game it is as long as it is a good game and is fun to play
It took me a week but I finally finished the mini game project lol. I thought it was gonna be pretty easy but it turns out to even do a little game in flash it was hard to do any coding. I didn’t get much done the first couple of days but after I figured out what I was doing it only to me a few days to finish my mini game. The best part of the mini game was learning how to do the coding. I think it’s sweet to be able to do coding now. It’s also pretty sweet to be able to same hey I made this mini game by myself. The worst part of the mini-game was the time. It takes a lot of time to make a game. That doesn’t bother me the only thing that sucks is that we have to move on and can’t spend a bunch of time playing around with the minigame, but at least now we are moving on to something better like making our own game. I know it’s gonna be a lot harder than the minigame but at least now we have the basics down. So let’s hope that were up for the challenge of making this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment