Well since ive been caught up in getting my game together it seems that ive let my team page go.... for 5 months. So it looks like thats what Im going to be to doing over the weekend and next week so i can pass the exam and not fail the class : )
Dylan, you have to work in moderation and not forget everything else when you decide you are going to work. It's like you forget all else exists when you get focused on one thing. Take it a day at a time.
Well, Dylan, the teampage looks better as of now, but it is not yet complete. I hope by the next time I visit this blog I can say wonderful things to you about how nice it is to be complete and organized and ..... You are on the right track.
Dylan, you have to work in moderation and not forget everything else when you decide you are going to work. It's like you forget all else exists when you get focused on one thing. Take it a day at a time.
ReplyDeleteWell, Dylan, the teampage looks better as of now, but it is not yet complete. I hope by the next time I visit this blog I can say wonderful things to you about how nice it is to be complete and organized and ..... You are on the right track.
ReplyDelete