Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MY PARTNER AND I

This is my partner and I. He’s the smaller one on the left so that leaves me to be the one on the right.
My solo roles consist of Content expert, and graphic designer, Jared and I share the roles of producer information architect, programmer, and content developer. He’s got the other two by himself.  We share most of our jobs because we usually don’t get very much done by ourselves and so both of us can work on whatever we’d like. I’m looking forward to the ideas we can come up with, we both have pretty good ideas so it’s hard to tell what well come up with together, and he’s fun to work with in class. The hardest thing to overcome is gonna be getting our work done on time. We both like to procrastinate so I think that’s gonna be tough, but were just going to have to not mess around and just get our work done.

1 comment: